Free Lifeline Phones in Missouri
We’ve got it, Take a look!
Missouri is known as the "Show Me State". There are a number of stories and legends behind Missouri's moniker as the "Show-Me" state. The slogan is not official, but is common throughout the state and is used on Missouri license plates.
The 'Show Me State' expression may have begun in 1899 when Congressman Willard Duncan Vandiver attended a naval banquet in Philadelphia. In a speech there, he declared, "I come from a state that raises corn and cotton and cockleburs and Democrats, and frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. I am from Missouri. You have got to show me."
TAG Mobile Missouri Lifeline Services got lot to show to people of Missouri, such as:
- FREE Smartphone*
- 500 FREE minutes every month
- unlimited global messaging every month
Missouri Lifeline Services is a government assisted wireless service that provides discounted home phone and cell phone services to eligible low income families and individuals. Missouri Lifeline Services discounts are offered to qualified Missouri customers who meet certain eligibility requirements such as, government assistance or a household income that is at or below 150% of the federal poverty level. Customers can check their Eligibility for the Program, apply online and avail the benefits, along with Discounts and Offers.
As per Program guidelines, the Lifeline service is limited to one per household and cannot be combined with any other Lifeline offering. Each household must choose to get the discount either on a home phone or on a cell phone, but not on both.
Select your prepaid plan that fits your need and requirement. There several prepaid plans available under TAG Mobile Missouri Lifeline Services. You can change your plan every month to fit your lifestyle or you can add minutes anytime at your convenience. For more details, please contact us or have your queries answered here (FAQs).
TAG Mobile Missouri Lifeline Services Plan Benefits:
- Assured discount every month
- No Contracts, No Cost
- Nationwide Coverage
- Caller ID
- Call Waiting
Eligible Subsidy Programs:
- Medicaid / MO HealthNet (not Medicare)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Section 8 Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- National School Free Lunch Program (NSLP)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Income at or below 135% of federal poverty level
* Smartphones available for online sign-ups only