Free Lifeline Phones in Louisiana
In 1803 the United States paid France $15 million for the Louisiana Territory (828,000 square miles of land). Thirteen states were carved from the Louisiana Territory. The Louisiana Purchase nearly doubled the size of the United States.
But you don’t have to pay single penny for your Cell Phone. TAG Mobile is here.
TAG Mobile Louisiana Lifeline Services is a government assisted wireless service that provides discounted home phone and cell phone services to eligible low income families and individuals. Louisiana Lifeline Services discounts are offered to qualified Louisiana customers who meet certain eligibility requirements such as, government assistance or a household income that is at or below 150% of the federal poverty level. Customers can check their Eligibility for the Program, apply online and avail the benefits, along with Discounts and Offers.
Avail this service and reduce expense of your phone bills. As per Program guidelines, the Lifeline service is limited to one per household and cannot be combined with any other Lifeline offering. Each household must choose to get the discount either on a home phone or on a cell phone, but not on both.
TAG Mobile Louisiana Lifeline Services offers a variety of flexible prepaid plans to fit your needs. Whether you talk a little or talk a lot, we have a plan for everyone. You can change your plan every month can add minutes anytime at your convenience. For more details, please contact us or have your queries answered here (FAQs).
TAG Mobile Louisiana Lifeline Services Eligible Customers Receive:
- FREE Phone
- 500 FREE minutes every month
- Unlimited global messaging every month
- 500MB FREE data every month
TAG Mobile Louisiana Lifeline Services Plan Benefits:
- Assured discount every month
- No Contracts, No Cost
- Nationwide Coverage
- Caller ID
- Call Waiting
Eligible Subsidy Programs:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Medicaid “CommunityCARE” (not Medicare)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Veterans or Survivors Pension
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Tribally-Administered Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF)
- Head Start (meeting income qualifying standards)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)