Free Lifeline Phones in Kentucky
“The Run for the Roses”
The red rose is the official flower of the Kentucky Derby. After winning, the victorious Derby horse is draped with a garland of red roses. The floral blanket carries the same symbolism as a winning crown. Only the victorious horse gets the floral blanket at the Derby but TAG Mobile helps every individual of the state become winner in their life by providing Kentucky Lifeline Services.
Kentucky Lifeline Services is a government assisted wireless service that provides discounted home phone and cell phone services to eligible low income families and individuals. Kentucky Lifeline Services discounts are offered to qualified Kentucky customers who meet certain eligibility requirements such as, government assistance or a household income that is at or below 150% of the federal poverty level. Customers can check their Eligibility for the Program, apply online and avail the benefits, along with Discounts and Offers.
As per Program guidelines, the Lifeline service is limited to one per household and cannot be combined with any other Lifeline offering. Each household must choose to get the discount either on a home phone or on a cell phone, but not on both.
TAG Mobile Kentucky Lifeline Services Eligible Customers Receive:
- FREE Smartphone*
- 500 FREE minutes every month
- Unlimited global messaging every month
Select your prepaid plan that fits your need and requirement. There are several prepaid plans available under TAG Mobile Kentucky Lifeline Services. You can change your plan every month to fit your lifestyle or you can add minutes anytime at your convenience. For more details, please contact us or have your queries answered here (FAQs).
TAG Mobile Kentucky Lifeline Services Plan Benefits:
- Assured discount every month
- No Contracts, No Cost
- Nationwide Coverage
- Caller ID
- Call Waiting
Eligible Subsidy Programs:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Medicaid / KenPAC / Kentucky Partnership Program (not Medicare)
- Kentucky Transitional Assistance Program (K-TAP)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Section 8 Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Plan (LIHEAP)
- National School Free Lunch Program (NSLP)
- Income at or below 135% of federal poverty level
* Smartphones available for online sign-ups only